People: RB, CK and myself
-This is the 10th annual Vendys, the Oscars of the street food! Tickets were sold out in advance.
-All the drinks were pouring, including all you can drink Brooklyn Beer and wines from Santa Cristina, but the rain started to pour instead towards the end of this fun event.
-Thankfully, Yelp has prepared us with their adorable ponchos.
-Kids eat free (children under 8). CK was given "under 21" wrist band. It's his first.
- The Vendy Cup: Lechonera La Pirana (Mr. Angel and his machete, hat and delicious pork combo won our heart)
- Masters Cup: NY Dosas (RB's lunchtime favorite)
- Best Dessert: Ice &Vice (Grab their ice cream asap. It is the best.)
- Best Market Vendor: Zha Pan Asian/ Bolivian Llama Party (Both our favorite savories of the show)
- Rookie of the Year: Big D's Khao Cart
- Ramen and Friends Award: Ice &Vice
- CK's Favorite Award: Dough
- The Vendy Cup: Cinnamon Snail
- Masters Cup: Calexico
- Best Dessert: Ice & Vice
- Best Market Vendor: Zha Pan Asian
- Rookie of the Year: Snowday
- People’s Taste Award: Nucha
Congratulations! Thank you, Vendy's for a great time.